Infosys Placement Papers 24
1. There are 4 married couples, out of which, 3 poeple in a group is needed. But there should not be his or her spouse in the group. How many groups are possible?
2. In the 4 digits 1,2,3,4, how many 4 digited numbers are possible which are divisible by 4? Repeatations are allowed.
3. Two men are going along a track of rail in the opposite direction. One goods train crossed the first person in 20 sec. After 10 min the train crossed the other person who is comming in opposite direction in 18 sec. After the train has passed, when the two persons will meet?
Ans: Approx. 72 min, check it once.
4. The no. of children, adults. The no. of adults the no. of boys. The no. of boys no. of girls. The no. of girls no. of family. Conditions:-
1. No family is without a child.
Ans: c > a > b > g > f; 9 6 5 4 3.
6. There are 4 boys - Anand, Anandya, Madan and Murali with nic-names perich, zomie, drummy and madeena not in the same order. Some conditions.
Ans: Anand : Perich
7. There are 2 diamonds, 1 spade and 1 club and 1 ace and also 1 king, 1 jack and 1 ace are arranged in a straight line.
1. The king is at third place.
Write the order of which suits (hearts ,clubs)and names (jacks queens etc.) are aranged?
8. Write each statement as true or false.
1. The sum of the first three statements and the second
false statement gives the true statement.
9. Question on Venn diagram.
All handsome are also fair skinned.
10. There are 3 piles each contains 10, 15, & 20 stones. There are A, B, C, D, F, G and H persons. One man can catch upto four stones from any pile. The last man who takes will win. If first A starts next B and so on, who will win?
Ans: May be F.
1. Intrnet revolution.